LootMogul — A year in Review — 2022 edition
What a year! 2022 was a challenging year for many of the companies including Web 3 industry as a whole. However, as we learned from the 2008 crisis, most of the unicorns and sustainable businesses were formed during the challenging times.
In 2022, LootMogul was fortunate and blessed to have formed right strategic partnerships, gain investments and build a strong community with our gifted ambassadors, brands and sports fans.
LootMogul sports metaverse platform now spans across multiple professional, collegiate, highschool stars from Basketball, Football, Soccer, UFC, Baseball, Hockey, Rodeo etc.
Let us take a moment and look back at our top 10 achievements.
- Harmony becomes the first blockchain to invest in LootMogul
- LootMogul secures a $200 million equity investment commitment from GEM
- LootMogul signs up celebrity basketball athletes like Lisa Leslie, Michael Cooper, Rick Barry, Carlos Boozer, Mario Chalmers, Gheorghe Muresan, Alex Bentley etc. as brand ambassadors
- LootMogul partners onboards NFL legends like Doug Williams, Gary Clark, Ken Harvey, Lois Cook, John Booty, Dexter Manley, Santana Moss etc. as brand ambassadors
- LootMogul community and brands ambassadors grows beyond 201 athletes, platform reach crosses 80+Million and expands executive advisory team with inclusion of legendary gaming veteran Zai Ortiz and Thomas Doyle recognized by “America’s Top 100 Lawyer” as chief legal counsel
- LootMogul creates web 3 presence and sell naming rights to popular web 2 brands such as HoopCulture, DKS Apparel, Thale Blanc etc
- LootMogul launches open platform 2.0 that runs on multiple blockchain (Polygon, Binance, Harmony, Elrond, and Solana), accept major currencies & tokens and allows any third-party games or web 3 platform to integrate
- Lootmogul launches sports metaverse cities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington DC, Las Vegas & Phoenix with stadium, metashops for brands and real-world utilities & engagement with athletes for fans
- LootMogul venture got accepted by National Basketball Player Association in their 2022 accelerator program sponsored by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z)’s Cultural Leadership Fund and Patricof Co
- A research report by Web3 studios (ex Blackstone, Mckinsey, and Barclays consultants), published on Venturebeat list LootMogul as one of the top sports metaverse project with the vertical to grow to $80 Billion by 2030
LootMogul is an athlete-led sports metaverse that is powered by virtual real estates, training academies,
blockchain games, meta shops for brands and athletes with In-Real-Life (IRL) rewards